Monday, October 01, 2007

Review..PtParty.Biz

I joined this site not knowing who the owner was and I enjoyed the site look and the ads that are coming from this PTR, PTC website.

Then I found out who the owner was and I was really excited and happy that i joined.


If you like PTR and PTC sites then you will want to join this site and add it to your favorites.

here are the benefits of joining one it is FREE to join!
You have the option to receive e-mail in your e-mail account or you can choose to have your mail sent here to your personal in-box.
Payout is $10 By: PayPal ($0.25 fee), eGold (10% fee), AlertPay, Check ($2.00 fee), or Money Order ($3.00 fee).
Lots of fun and active member rewards
All Cash - No Points
All emails are solo and UNIQUE CLICKS ONLY!!
Emails worth 1/4 cent and up
PTC Area 1/4 cent and up
Contest PTC (Every 300 clicks 1 random winner receives a prize)
Contest Emails
Click Climbing Contests

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I love this one too!
Love your Blog. Good reading and info
too. I love all your Blogs and check then out frequently.
Good reading and good info.